Published On18th May 2022
Competition Ts and Cs – Father’s Day
**COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
“FATHER’S DAY” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the “Father’s Day” competition, a competition conducted by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd. The competition shall run from 19 May 2022 to 14 June 2022. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
1. Entry into this competition is open to persons who (i) reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), (ii) are over the age of 18, and (iii) meet the eligibility criteria set out below.
2. The following persons may not enter this competition and no prize will be awarded to them:
a) any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter (Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd) or marketing service providers in respect of the competition or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members; and
b) any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition.
3. Entry into the competition is free of charge and open to members of the public who:
a) Reside within a Frogfoot coverage area (https://www.frogfoot.co.za/fibre-to-the-home/); and
b) have consented to their personal information being processed as stipulated in paragraph 10 below.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must:
a) Post in the comment section on any of the official Frogfoot social media pages including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok pages, share an image of the ‘’device’’ and tell us why their father/dad needs an upgrade.
b) Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd will then, in its sole discretion, select one (1) entrant as the competition winner who will be notified on the 17th of June 2022.
c) Competition closes 17h00 on the 14th of June 2022.
5. Should it become apparent that an entrant has failed to meet any of the eligibility criteria, or failed to provide information that is comprehensive, accurate and truthful, or that it would be unlawful to supply the prize to the entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and will not be eligible to win the prize.
6. The Winner will need to present their original proof of identification, and where applicable a valid SABC TV License, to take up the prize. (The original or a certified copy of the TV License (if applicable) and an ID book, passport, driver’s license will be acceptable).
7. All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they only stand a chance of winning and that entry into the competition is NOT an automatic guarantee of winning the competition or the prize.
8. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd and its holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the prize.
9. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of this competition, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
One (1) entrant stands a chance to win a prize up to the value of R8000 (eight thousand rand).
CONSENT IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. The entrant consents to their personal information being collected and processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act no.4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s undertakings below. Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall:
a) process the entrant’s personal information (as defined in POPIA) solely for the purpose of entering the entrant into the competition and delivering the prize to them should they be the Winner;
b) store such personal information on a secure server that will prevent unauthorised access thereto by third parties in accordance with the Minister’s prescribed minimum standards and forms for keeping records associated with promotional competitions; and
c) where the Winner’s personal information is published on social media websites Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall retain the Winner’s personal information on the Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd social media websites until Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd, in its sole discretion, elects to delete it.
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification
11. The Winner will be selected by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd on the 17th of June 2022.
12. The Winner will be contacted directly via social media or telephonically on the 17th of June 2022 and their further details requested in order to facilitate the prize handover process.
13. Once the Winner has been chosen and notified and has given consent for their personal information (name, photograph etc.) to be shared on social media then on 19th of June 2022 they will be announced as the winner on Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
14. Once the Winner’s details have been verified via internal audit, the prize will be delivered to the Winner.
15. Should Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd be unable to locate the Winner, based on the information supplied by them, by two weeks after end date, they will be disqualified, and a new Winner will be determined.
Competition Ends: Midnight on the 14th of June 2022
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to the rules of this competition, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact us at email@example.com.