Published On22nd Apr 2022
Competition Ts & Cs – Mother’s Day Competition
MOTHER’S DAY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the “MOTHER’S DAY” COMPETITION, a competition conducted by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd. The competition shall run from the 25th of April 2022 to the 30th of May 2022.
By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
1. Entry into this competition is open to persons who (i) reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), (ii) are over the age of 18, and (iii) meet the eligibility criteria set out below.
2. The following persons may not enter this competition and no prize will be awarded to them:
a) any director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor, agent, consultant (or any family member or close friend of any such persons) of Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd; and
b) any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition
3. All entrants into the competition must have granted their consent to:
a) have their name and photo posted on Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s Facebook and Instagram pages; and
b) have consented to their personal information being processed as stipulated in paragraph 11 below.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must:
a) In the comment section on any of the official Frogfoot social media pages including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok, share a video or favourite image of you and your mom, and tell us what makes your mom special; and
b) Tag your mom and add the hashtag #whatsherstory; and
c) Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd will then, in its sole discretion, select ten (10) entrants as competition finalists who will be notified on the 9th of May 2022. The finalist who accumulates the most online public votes for their video or photograph entry will win the Grand Prize of 2 nights’ accommodation for 2 people at the destination of their choice to the value of R5000.
d) Online voting will run from 9 – 30 May 2022.
e) Voting will close at 17h00 on the 30th of May 2022.
5. Should it become apparent that an entrant has failed to meet any of the eligibility criteria, or failed to provide information that is comprehensive, accurate and truthful, or that it would be unlawful to supply the prize to the entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and:
a) their entry will not be included in the draw; or
b) should the draw already have taken place, no prize shall be awarded to them, notwithstanding that their account number might have been drawn.
6. Each Winner will need to present their original proof of identification to take up the prize. (The original or a certified copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
7. All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they only stand a chance of winning and that entry into the competition is NOT an automatic guarantee of winning the competition or the prize.
8. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd and its holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the prize.
9. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of this competition, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The ten (10) finalists will each win a R1500 (one thousand, five hundred Rand) spa voucher (of Frogfoot Network (Pty) Ltd’s choice) and of those ten (10) finalists, one (1) person will be selected based on public votes as the winner of a 2 nights’ accommodation for 2 people at the destination of their choice to the value of R5000 (five thousand Rand) (“the Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize does not include travel, food or beverages or any other costs over and above the R5000 (five thousand Rand).
CONSENT IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. The entrant consents to their personal information being collected and processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act no.4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s undertakings below. Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall:
a) process the entrant’s personal information (as defined in POPIA) solely for the purpose of entering the entrant into the competition and delivering the prize to them should they be the Winner(s);
b) store such personal information on a secure server that will prevent unauthorised access thereto by third parties in accordance with the Minister’s prescribed minimum standards and forms for keeping records associated with promotional competitions; and
c) where the Winners’ personal information is published on social media websites Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall retain the Winners’ personal information on the Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd social media websites until Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd, in its sole discretion, elects to delete it.
Prize Winner Selection and Notification
12. The competition commences on the 25th of April 2022. Entries for the competition must be submitted by the 6th of May 2022.
13. The ten (10) finalists will be selected by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s in its sole discretion. The finalists will be notified on or before the 9th of May 2022. Each finalist will win a spa voucher to the value of R1500 (one thousand, five hundred Rand).
14. Voting will commence on the 9th of May 2022 and close at 17h00 on the 30th of May 2022.
15. Of the ten (10) finalists, a single Winner will be chosen to receive the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will be contacted directly via social media or telephonically on the 31st of May 2022 and their further details requested in order to facilitate the prize handover process.
16. Once the Grand Prize Winner has been chosen and notified, on the 31st of May 2022 they will be announced as the winner on Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s social media pages (i.e. Facebook and Instagram etc.).
17. Once the Winner’s details have been verified via internal audit, the prize will be delivered to the Winner.
18. Should Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd be unable to locate a Winner (or finalist), based on the information supplied by them, within two weeks after end date, they will be disqualified, and another Winner will be determined by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd in its sole discretion.
Competition Ends: 17h00 on the 30th of May 2022.
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to the rules of this competition, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.