Published On1st Apr 2022
Competition Ts & Cs – What’s in the box?
Guess what’s in the box & stand a chance to WIN! The competition ends on 30 April 2022. The lucky winner will be announced on our official Frogfoot social media pages on 2 May 2022. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ts and Cs apply.
“WHAT’S IN THE BOX?” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the “WHAT’S IN THE BOX?” competition, a competition conducted by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
1. Entry into this competition is open to persons who (i) reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), (ii) are over the age of 18, and (iii) meet the eligibility criteria set out below.
2. The following persons may not enter this competition and no prize will be awarded to them:
a) any director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor, agent, consultant (or any family member or close friend of any such persons) of Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd; and
b) any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition.
3. Entry into the competition is free of charge and open to members of the public who:
a) have given their contact details at a Frogfoot activation stand; and
b) have completed the guess “What’s in the box?” entry form; and
c) reside within a Frogfoot coverage area; and
d) have consented to having their name and photo posted on Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s Facebook and Instagram pages; and
e) have consented to their personal information being processed as stipulated in paragraph 9 below.
4. Should it become apparent that an entrant has failed to meet any of the eligibility criteria, or failed to provide information that is comprehensive, accurate and truthful, or that it would be unlawful to supply the prize to the entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and:
a) their entry will not be included in the draw; or
b) should the draw already have taken place, no prize shall be awarded to them, notwithstanding that their account number might have been drawn.
5. The Winner will need to present their original proof of identification to take up the prize. (The original or a certified copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
6. All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they only stand a chance of winning and that entry into the competition is NOT an automatic guarantee of winning the competition or the prize.
7. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd and its holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the prize.
8. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of this competition, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
One (1) entrant stands a chance to win a prize to the value of R3000, and six (6) runner ups stand a chance to win hampers worth R500 each.
CONSENT IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. The entrant consents to their personal information being collected and processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act no.4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s undertakings below. Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall:
a) process the entrant’s personal information (as defined in POPIA) solely for the purpose of entering the entrant into the competition and delivering the prize to them should they be the Winner;
b) store such personal information on a secure server that will prevent unauthorised access thereto by third parties in accordance with the Minister’s prescribed minimum standards and forms for keeping records associated with promotional competitions; and
c) where the Winner’s personal information is published on social media websites Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall retain the Winner’s personal information on the Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd social media websites until Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd, in its sole discretion, elects to delete it.
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification
10. The draw will take place on the 30th of April 2022.
11. The Winner will be contacted directly via social media or telephonically on the 2nd of May 2022 and their further details requested in order to facilitate the prize handover process.
12. Once the Winner has been chosen and notified, on 30th of April 2022 they will be announced as the winner on Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
13. Once the Winner’s details have been verified via internal audit, the prize will be delivered to the Winner.
14. Should Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd be unable to locate the Winner, based on the information supplied by them, by Two weeks after end date, they will be disqualified, and a second draw will take place to determine the Winner.
Competition Ends: Midnight on the 30th of April 2022
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to the rules of this competition, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact us at email@example.com.