Published On14th Jul 2022
“Rugby Tickets – Mbombela” Competition Ts & Cs
*The competition is now closed*
“Rugby Tickets – Mbombela” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the “Rugby Tickets – Mbombela” competition, a competition conducted by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
1. Entry into this competition is open to persons who (i) reside legally within Republic of South Africa (RSA), (ii) are over the age of 18, and (iii) meet the eligibility criteria set out below.
2. The following persons may not enter this competition and no prize will be awarded to them:
a) any director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor, agent, consultant (or any family member or close friend of any such persons) of Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd; and
b) any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition.
3. Entry into the competition is free of charge and open to members of the public who:
a) have given their contact details at a Frogfoot activation stand, and signed up for any fibre package;
b) have given their details to sales specialist; and
c) reside within in the Mbombela/White River Frogfoot coverage areas.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must:
a) Sign up for any fibre package on the Frogfoot network with any of our listed internet service providers during the period of 15th of July 2022 – 4th of August 2022.
b) Reside in the in the Mbombela/White River Frogfoot coverage areas.
c) Competition closes 17h00 on the 4th of August 2022.
5. Should it become apparent that an entrant has failed to meet any of the eligibility criteria, or failed to provide information that is comprehensive, accurate and truthful, or that it would be unlawful to supply the prize to the entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and:
a) their entry will not be included in the draw; or
b) should the draw already have taken place, no prize shall be awarded to them, notwithstanding that their account number might have been drawn.
6. The Winner(s) will need to present their original proof of identification to take up the prize. (The original or a certified copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
7. All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they only stand a chance of winning and that entry into the competition is NOT an automatic guarantee of winning the competition or the prize.
8. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd and its holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the prize.
9. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of this competition, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Two (2) tickets to the New Zealand and South African rugby game, taking place in Mbombela (Nelspruit) on the 6th of August 2022. Tickets are valued at R1000 (one thousand Rand) each.
CONSENT IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. The entrant consents to their personal information being collected and processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act no.4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s undertakings below. Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall:
a) process the entrant’s personal information (as defined in POPIA) solely for the purpose of entering the entrant into the competition and delivering the prize to them should they be the Winner;
b) store such personal information on a secure server that will prevent unauthorised access thereto by third parties in accordance with the Minister’s prescribed minimum standards and forms for keeping records associated with promotional competitions; and
c) where the Winner’s personal information is published on social media websites Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall retain the Winner’s personal information on the Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd social media websites until Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd, in its sole discretion, elects to delete it.
Winner Selection and Notification
11. The draw will take place on the 5th of August 2022.
12. The Winner will be contacted directly via social media or telephonically on the 5th of August 2022 and their further details requested in order to facilitate the prize handover process.
13. Once the Winner has been chosen and notified, it will be announced on the Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram).
14. Once the Winner’s details have been verified via internal audit, the prize will be delivered to the Winner.
15. Should Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd be unable to locate the Winner, based on the information supplied by them, by 12:00 on the 5th of August 2022 , they will be disqualified, and a second draw will take place to determine the Winner.
Competition Ends: Midnight on 4th of August 2022
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to the rules of this competition, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact us at email@example.com.