Published On12th Jul 2022
Win a cruise competition – Ts and Cs
*Competition is now closed*
WIN A CRUISE – MOVIE NIGHT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the “WIN A CRUISE – MOVIE NIGHT” COMPETITION, a competition conducted by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd. The competition shall run on the 6th August 2022 only.
By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
1. Entry into this competition is open to persons who (i) reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), (ii) are over the age of 18, and (iii) meet the eligibility criteria set out below.
2. The following persons may not enter this competition and no prize will be awarded to them:
a) any director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor, agent, consultant (or any family member or close friend of any such persons) of Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd; and
b) any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition
3. All entrants into the competition will be asked to consent to:
a) have their name and photo posted on Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s Facebook and Instagram pages; and
b) have consented to their personal information being processed as stipulated in paragraph 10 below.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must:
a) Visit the Frogfoot activation stations during the event and provide their details to enter into the draw;
b) Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd will then, in its sole discretion, select one (1) entrant as competition winner who will be notified on the 6th August 2022 (same night of the event).
5. Should it become apparent that an entrant has failed to meet any of the eligibility criteria, or failed to provide information that is comprehensive, accurate and truthful, or that it would be unlawful to supply the prize to the entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and:
a) their entry will not be included in the draw; or
b) should the draw already have taken place, no prize shall be awarded to them, notwithstanding that their account number might have been drawn.
6. Each Winner will need to present their original proof of identification to take up the prize. (The original or a certified copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
7. All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they only stand a chance of winning and that entry into the competition is NOT an automatic guarantee of winning the competition or the prize.
8. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd and its holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, or cancellations to, any part of the prize.
9. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of this competition, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
a) Win a cruise for (2) two people on the exclusive ATKV MSC Orchestra liner, during the period of the 10th of February to the 13th of February 2023, for a period of (3) three nights, with an ocean view cabin. The destination of the cruise is from Durban (South Africa) to Portuguese Island in Mozambique. The value of the prize is R12 000 (twelve thousand Rand). The prize includes a beverage voucher and all food costs. The prize does not include travel to Durban (any flights or transfers), or gratuity fees or any other costs over and above the tickets for the cruise. Standard embarkment. No monetary exchange for any cruise cancelation by MSC Cruises. Winners are responsible for all the correct personal travel documentations such as ID, Passport and Visas (If needed).
CONSENT IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to their personal information being collected and processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act no.4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s undertakings below. Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall:
a) process the entrant’s personal information (as defined in POPIA) solely for the purpose of entering the entrant into the competition and delivering the prize to them should they be the Winner(s);
b) store such personal information on a secure server that will prevent unauthorised access thereto by third parties in accordance with the Minister’s prescribed minimum standards and forms for keeping records associated with promotional competitions; and
c) where the Winners’ personal information is published on social media websites Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall retain the Winners’ personal information on the Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd social media websites until Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd, in its sole discretion, elects to delete it.
Prize Winner Selection and Notification.
11. The competition commences on the 6th of August 2022. Entries for the competition must be submitted on the 6th of August 2022.
12. The winner will be selected by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s in its sole discretion. The winner will be notified on the 6th of August 2022.
13. The Winner will be contacted directly via social media or telephonically on the 6th of August 2022 and their further details requested in order to facilitate the prize handover process.
14. Once the Winner has been chosen and notified, on the 6th of August 2022 they will be announced as the winner on Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s social media pages (i.e. Facebook and Instagram etc.).
16. Once the Winner’s details have been verified via internal audit, the prize will be delivered to the Winner.
17. Should Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd be unable to locate a Winner based on the information supplied by them, within two weeks after end date, they will be disqualified, and another Winner will be determined by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd in its sole discretion.
18. The Winner will be required to provide the correct travel details for both parties involved in order to finalize the booking.
Competition Ends: 22h00 on the 6th of August 2022.
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to the rules of this competition, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please email email@example.com.