Published On1st Aug 2023
Women’s Appreciation Month Competition Ts & Cs
These terms and conditions apply to the “WOMEN’S APPRECIATION MONTH COMPETITION”, a competition conducted by Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
1. Entry into this competition is open to women who (i) reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), and (ii) meet the eligibility criteria set out below.
2. The following persons may not enter this competition and no prize will be awarded to them:
a) any director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor, agent, consultant (or any family member or close friend of any such persons) of Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd; and
b) any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition
3. Entry into the competition is free of charge and open to any member of the public over 18 years of age who signs up for Frogfoot fibre services with its chosen Internet service provider between the dates of 1-30 August 2023 and submits their entry form at a Frogfoot activation stall between the dates of 1-30 August 2023. The draw for 1 winner of a R3000 Sorbet voucher will be conducted by Frogfoot on or about the 31st of August 2023.
4. Should it become apparent that an entrant has failed to meet any of the eligibility criteria, or failed to provide information that is comprehensive, accurate and truthful, or that it would be unlawful to supply the prize to the entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and:
a) their entry will not be included in the draw; or
b) should the draw already have taken place, no prize shall be awarded to them, notwithstanding that their account number might have been drawn.
5. The Winner will need to present their original proof of identification to take up the prizes. (The original or a certified copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
6. All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they only stand a chance of winning and that entry into the competition is NOT an automatic guarantee of winning the competition or the prize.
7. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd and its holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the prize.
8. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of this competition, Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. One (1) entrant stands a chance to a R3000 Sorbet voucher.
CONSENT IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. The entrant will be asked to consent to their personal information being collected and processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act no.4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd’s undertakings below. Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall:
a) process the entrant’s personal information (as defined in POPIA) solely for the purpose of entering the entrant into the competition and delivering the prize to them should they be the Winner;
b) store such personal information on a secure server that will prevent unauthorised access thereto by third parties in accordance with the Minister’s prescribed minimum standards and forms for keeping records associated with promotional competitions; and
c) where a Winner’s personal information is published on social media websites Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd shall retain the Winner’s personal information on the Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd social media websites until Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd, in its sole discretion, elects to delete it.
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification
11. The draw will take place on or about the 31st of August 2023.
12. The Winner will be contacted directly via social media or telephonically after the draw has taken place and their further details requested in order to facilitate the prize handover process.
13. Once a Winner’s details have been verified via internal audit, the prizes will be delivered to the Winner.
14. Should Frogfoot Networks (Pty) Ltd be unable to locate the Winner, based on the information supplied by them by the 7th of August 2023 they may be disqualified, and a second draw may take place to determine new Winner.
Competition Ends: Close of Activations Stalls 30 August 2023
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to the rules of this competition, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact Cayla Joyce firstname.lastname@example.org